Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

I think I'm moving to sony


Vaio Rox!
I think I'm moving to Sony.
So subtle and cool.

Having used a vaio pc for 3 years, I think Sony has earned my trust, It doesn't matter If I had to change my board after 2 years (of HEAVY usage..Sigh), plus I know they have a name, but then, they just earned my trust.

For a While, I didn't realize this same sony made Smart phones and Tablets, like I did not REALIZE. I mean,! I see and read about these things almost everyday.
The times they first came out with that rubbish tablet, but its sony, they learnt and have come up with better designs for tablets.

Yeah.. I remember now. I was utterly dissapointed in that rubbish (Sony S1), so I guess that put me off. For a while.

The phones. This has been very low keyed.. Like Qatar, no noise but things happen.

Please don't even compare shots from a sony smartphone with the likes of ..whatever. My point here exactly: The shots are great, HD, viewable on your large screened tv and bla bla.

So I just think Sony should be it for me. Just there, no noise, moves on.. like a boss.

I should think my time with the Korean guys is up. Though I should have to do a review of a new toy.

lol... doest that sound coded.. for the average reader. I  mean, I would have to tell you,
Korean guys = Samsung
Toy = New gadget.

So yeah.. was just reviewing some piece of work, and I suddenly just hit "WINDOWS key + R", "NOTEPAD" and Enter....very fast.. (my shortcut to open notepad ) and started typing this post which is my first on this new blog.

The old blog is tsusk.wordpress.com if you care.
The new one (tsusk.blogspot.com).. TSUSK = Techy stuffs you should know.
I would move all posts from the old one to the new so you all can read up insightful tech stuffs way back, far as 2010.

~So come on here every once in a while and read up cool tech stuff cooked up for the average and below the average user and users above the average :).
That didn't go quite well.

Anyways, Next post shall be a vlog (video blog).

its 06:34 on a Tuesday Morning.
Have a great day indeed. ayo.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I love Sony myself. I've always loved Sony. I was really excited earlier in the year when they finally agreed terms with Ericsson to become just Sony - for the mobile phones.
    But you just gotta admire Samsung. I mean...come on! From being an exporter of fish to becoming one of the most valuable tech companies of our time and even the 2nd largest smartphone company. Second only to the 'Fruit with a bite'.
    Sony's products used to make me a lot happier. Now, there's just too many options and Sony seems to not want to compete with prices until recently with their 'low end' smartphones. I still have my love for Sony. If I was going to get a PC, it'll probably be a VAIO or a Lenovo else a Mac. As far a phones go, if it's not an iPhone, maybe a Nexus or an S3. TV, Samsung FTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Samsung is great...they have been impressive I must say.
      see their comeback after the case with "fruit with one bite"... lol. Released a couple of windows phone devices.

      Those people are just having a filled day with the Samsung.

      Yeah Lenovo..the IBM kinda ones. Those are Rock Solid.

      **imagines a thief using it to Jack a locker open, just to steal a fresh Apple mac air.**. lol. Nice advert concept for both Parties.
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete