Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pictures from Apple Store | Iphone5, iQueue, iFun


A few shots from the Apple stores at Covent Garden and Regent street both in London.
See the iPhone5 reviews here and also Siri in action. [video]

First shot at the beautiful thing.
The iQueue. No jokes..  some folks be here for like 5 days

Grandfolks with the new iPad.

"The Fruit with one bite" -iGbenga
iPads,iMacs.. iName it


Die-hards. iMean on this iQueue for iHours,,LOL..iNo way!
Sorry..Same shot as above

Same shot as above with out paranoma
Genius bar.. Bored Apple Staff.. He probably would not
own an iPhone5 soon.. I wish he would.




Outside the Covent Garden store

Outside the Regent street store
Apple flag


Chills.

Sell or be Sold
More Hands-on

Hands-on
HanD-on.. never mind the photo filter



Bored?
Outside Regent store... which broke the record yesterday for
having 1300 people on the queue waiting for the mesmerizing iPhone5
Free facetiming and browsing.




Apple Devotees
See Siri in action. video here

4 comments:

  1. Were you on the queue as well? Are you getting the device?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No man. Wasn't on the queue.
      Getting the device.. I should, I just wanna avoid being the lab rat. :).
      But you as a sure iMan. You def. should. lol.

      Delete
  2. LOL (iMan). I really need a new device. The drawbacks I have with the iPhone 5 are the Maps App (No Google, No Map!)and the fact that they still won't allow easy drag and drop for photos. I love my photos and I want them to be readily accessible for sharing. Syncing every now and then doesn't cut it.

    Galaxy S3 is looking a great alternative but the was I saw the screen shatter in that drop test video makes me see it as feeble. I know it is only wise to get a good case, but still the Aluminium iPhone is obviously way tougher...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete